2014年3月13日木曜日

Toward my growth and next step





As you ( a person who often checked my blog) know, I was supposed to work in India for a year from this October, and I was so excited that one of my goals would be achieved soon.

But I was unexpectedly announced that I would move to Hokkaido as of April 1, 2014. When I heard this announcement from my boss, I felt like " Are you kidding me? I'm in the program that employees are promised to experience to work in HQ for one year and work overseas for another one year." But this really happened.

Maybe there are some reasons why I can't remain a team member in the next term. Truth be told, I was confused, raged at the situation where I was, because I worked hard as a sales person for about five years to get this opportunity and it was gone.

As time passed, I could take this as a chance for my growth. Yes, I did my best at this point and there is no use looking back at the past, and I should NOT look back and regret the way where I moved through since there is no "what if" in our lives. There is only the result based on our action.

I know it'll take few more years to take the same opportunity to work overseas, and I know it's not easy. However I'd like to look forward and concentrate on the reality.

Actually I could learn a lot in this team under my boss and know what the world standard is. On top of that, working in this team was great experience I've ever had.

I'll do my best during the remaining time here, and I need to prepare for the next step soon.

I really appreciate my friends, my girl friend, younger and elder colleagues, and everyone I met in my Tokyo life.

I wanna achieve exceptional results and grow as a business person, and hopefully I wanna come back to this place again to show how much I grow.

Thank you.




1 件のコメント:

chigi さんのコメント...

この苦しい経験はゆうきを大きく成長させるよ
飛躍しよう
そして、次のチャンスをつかめるようまた一から準備していこう
あんま気に病むなよ