2008年5月3日土曜日

Good Bye Richmond


This will be the last one I update here in Richmond.


If I grade this studying abroad, It'll be 100, or more.
There were so many difficulties, troubles, and conflicts
here, but I could overcome them with helps by ohters.


Even after going back to Japan, I would like to continue to
study and keep trying something.


Today, my friend said that most of people gives up something
halfway, but important thing is not to give up.
we need to find something new, try it, and study from it.
I will be the person like that.
Anyway, I've been safisfied with the life.
I'm gonna pass out by drinking a lot tonight :)

Finally, I hope all of exchange students from KGU have had
fabulous experiences in each university.

Fin.


5/2/2008
Yuki Shirasaka
University of Richmond.

1 件のコメント:

キサバニー さんのコメント...

おつかれ♪帰ったらとりあえずゆっくりやすんでください♪