2008年4月22日火曜日

Got a little confidence

I gave a presentation today. In this project, honestly speaking, I sometimes could not contribute to them during the group meeting. I did what I could do(i.e., making advertisement, collecting information, and so on).

Becasue I knew that to give a presentation looking at slides makes the
presentation boring and lacks of persuasion, I practiced again and again
without sleeping.

As a result of the preparation, our presentation had been successful :)

Through this project, I bothered them a lot, but I could make a good relationship
with them. I appreciate and respect them, and I love them as well.

Anyway, just finished one of the projects. I'm gonna do my best in the rest of the semester.

2 件のコメント:

キサバニー さんのコメント...

glad to hear that. honestly I do feel the same thing if I couldn't contribute to my group of discussion. but it' okay, you or I can do something else. it is one of strategies to market yourself to strengthen more what you are good at than what you are bad at. have a lot of experience until you go back to japan!!!!!

chigi さんのコメント...

やったじゃん!!