2008年4月6日日曜日

An affair in the party.

I don't know how to explain the thing, but it was good and bad day to me.

Yesterday i went to a party held among Asian friends. the party itself was really good
, and we enjoyed the party as usual.

at 3 or 4am-ish, some guys left the room, and there were another 4 or 5 people
there. I can't remember but a guy started to be mad at me.

A guy named Mike is a boyfriend of Chiaki, my OG who graduated KGU
in October( i don't know when exactly it was, though) last year.

Because I don't wanna say about her hadly,
I won't write about her this time.

Mike and I argued about her. I felt a bunch of stress about that
they always stay in my room; moreover, chat, laugh, and do something
loudly. I could not say I felt stress and I always stayed in the library.

Mike got angry that I did not tell them it directly and I told it to
other friends behind them.
He was out of control and was like a kid. I felt so irritated by his
provocative behavior, but if I did in the same way as him
the argument would be uncontrollable, and we could not talk rationally.

I explained what I'd felt to him calmly, and then we could kinda
understand with each other.

What I wanna say is we should say what we feel and think honestly
without hesitation. Communication is not surface conversation but
sharing our thought deeply with each other.

If I were better English speaker, I could have been able to say my feeling
in better ways, hehehe :)

but now i have confidence to myself, and i'm not afraid of speaking
English. I can communicate with Asian, American, and European
guys in the same way. it's fun.
hopefully i wanna speak more fluently and understand what they say
perfectly.

Cheer up, me.

3 件のコメント:

Good Speed さんのコメント...

これからはMikeもYukiのこと考えてちょっと静かにするやろ。

あと一ヶ月、BitchのToseiと共にYukiの帰りを待ってるで。

nepal さんのコメント...

oo!! i look forward to seeing you guys soon :)

yuki さんのコメント...

そんな事があったんか。
言ってなんぼの世界やもんね。
言わなきゃ伝わらない。

それを学べてるのも貴重なことやね^^

とりあえず…たまには部屋で休みなよ?笑