2008年1月17日木曜日

waht I felt today.

I noticed a big difference between other International students and I in terms of knowledge.
I could not participate in a class, and I think it's because I don't have enough knowledge of it. You know, it seems I lack an ability of thinking logically yet. I need to get it through this semester. I'm taking International Marketing this semester, which requires me not only marketing knowledge but what's going on in the world. I was embarassed I don know much about outside of Japan.

I wanna be knowledgable and recourcable. I don't wanna study for tests but for using in the real world. I have no time to be frastrated; I have to study what I don't know deligently. I felt frustrated today, though...

Anyway, the semester has just started. I have a lot of chance.
Be positeve :)

0 件のコメント: