2008年3月11日火曜日

Bad day is gonna be good day

WTF!! my lap top has been broken... rather, I broke it.

lately, my computer often froze while I was using it. so I hit it because of my irritation.
after that, it began to make a noisy sound when I used it.
I was like " Oh, what the hell is happening on it. Is it computer mulfunction? if so, I have to do something to repair it."

I am absolutely unfamiliar with TECHNOLOGY stuff, so I thought that I could ameliorate the situation by hitting it againg......That was so stupid behavior.

it seemed that my computer was recovered, cuz the noisy sound was gone. but soon after that, display turned black, and then a phrase like " computer read error occurred" appeared on the screen. My opinion is I need to order a new disc from japan.

I won't watch movie, listen to music, and do research on my computer during spring break. But I feel it's ok, because I can focus on studying. I'll ask an engineer to fix it after the break.
I hope it'll make it. I wanna report about this in English from now on.

Good day comes after bad day :)

5 件のコメント:

キサバニー さんのコメント...

buy mac~ ははは

chigi さんのコメント...

OSがやられたのか、それともバックライトがやられたのか、どっちだ?

nepal さんのコメント...

I'll buy new one-> tomoya

definitely OS -> tatsuro

chigi さんのコメント...

OS日本語版手に入ったから送ってあげようか?今手元にないからすぐには無理だけど。

nepal さんのコメント...

->tatsuro

Thanks. Now, I've not known the cause of this problem. so, if I need it, I'll ask u to send it.
anyway, it's helpful ;)